Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Pizza Dip

Friday, October 3, 2008

Pizza Dip

In my efforts of joining the August/Sept. Recipe Exchange from my wonderful nesties on What's Cooking. My challenge was to make a fabulous Pizza Dip. I'm sorry for the lateness on this, but I just moved into my house last Saturday...and I have most of my kitchen unpacked, I can't wait to cook more good eats! ENJOY!!

PIZZA DIP by a fellow What's cooking Member
2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened

2 5 oz bags of boboli pizza sauce

2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded

Preparation: Spread cream cheese evenly in the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cream cheese, and sprinkle thecheddar cheese on top of that. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and hot. Serve with chunks of French bread for dipping.

(Since I was serving this for about 4 people, I had to cut the recipe in half. It still worked out, my hubby enjoyed it, and so did my sisters. I also had served it with sourdough bread, not french bread...it was still yummy!!)


***I had to use my cool free sauce bowl from my beautiful baseball team, LET'S GO ANGELS!**





Pin It button on image hover