Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Happy Anniversary to us

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us

Eric and I are celebrating our 1st year wedding anniversary today. It really does seem like our wedding day was just yesterday. Maybe its because I can remember our big day sooo vividly, it was filled with lots of family, friends, love and lots of laughter. I think back and remember this exact moment when Eric and I were meeting for our bride and groom portraits. We chose to do them beforehand the ceremony, so we could enjoy more time with our guests. We didn't believe in the old wives tales' of seeing each other before the wedding, and the bad luck to follow. We like to believe we make our own luck, and that silly old wives tales can be proven wrong. *I'm laughing in the picture above because Eric pointed out the lipstick on my two front teeth!! Just a hilarious & embarrassing moment, but I'm thankful that it was my husband that pointed it out before the ceremony!!!**

This past year as husband and wife has brought us a beautiful wedding, a wonderful 1st home, and continuing success in both of our jobs. We look forward to the many more wonderful years as husband and wife! I love you Eric.

Pin It button on image hover