Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: 2012: Year in Review

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012: Year in Review

2012 is slowly dwindling down in these next couple of days. With the new year upon us, it's always nice to stop and reflect upon the recent year. I can honestly say that 2012 has been nothing short of an amazing year for Eric and myself. We welcomed our sweet daughter, this past April and she's been keeping us busy these past 8 months. I also gave my final notice at my job to become a stay at home mom and I have never been happier to watch Elena's every growing step along the way, too. We are looking forward to the new year because we will welcome our second child, baby boy, to bless our family this coming May 2013.

Here are the top ten most viewed posts according to Google Analytics and I picked my top favorite post of all year, too. There were lots of buffalo chicken goodness and yummy dishes and sweet treats that made you go ooh or ahh. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and always hungry stomach for all your food loving support!

Here are the Top 12 Most Viewed recipes of 2012 as clicked by my readers.

Hands-down this was my favorite post of the year:  my Virtual Cuban-Filipino Baby Shower. The most amazing spread of Cuban and Filipino dishes made by some of my awesome food blogging friends. I still have mad hunger dreams of this fiesta, maybe someday we might have this party in real life.

Pin It button on image hover