Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Kitchen Renovation 2.0 Update Part 2

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kitchen Renovation 2.0 Update Part 2

We finally finished re-surfacing the kitchen cabinets prior to our party on Saturday night and we finished it maybe about 20 minutes until everyone showed up!! We aren't entirely down - we still have the backsplash to put up, and fix my broken top to my microwave. This will be the last step to our kitchen renovation, and we're taking a break until the New Year. We've done alot of renovations within the past 2 months, and we've only moved in at the end of September. We don't even remember the month of October...it's a home renovating blur. It's time to enjoy our house a bit, and I absolutely love my kitchen. It's everything I've ever wanted...and more. Thank you to my crazy, wacko husband, Eric, for making it happen!

Before pic with new paint and white cabinets:
After pic, with the new maple cabinetry:

My fave drawer in the kitchen, the secret pocket drawer for my sponge!









Here's a close-up of our hardware, I love how modern and simple they are!

Coming home to my kitchen is my favorite thing to do...I'm inspired to cook anything. Who's coming over for dinner now? YIPEE!
Pin It button on image hover