Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Sweetest Texan girl!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweetest Texan girl!

I finally met Elisa, one of my fellow April knotties/nesties, today. She was only here for a short time, and she had emailed me that if I could sneak away from work to visit her for breakfast. I'm so thankful to have met in her person. I met her through knot.com on the April boards. We have so much in common, and I had always told her that I would bake or cook her something! She loves food just like me, hehe...well who doesn't love food? She had gotten married on the same day as me, DATE TWIN, too! Her and husband are expecting a beautiful baby this coming April, and I can't say enough good things about her. I felt like I had known her forever, and I have a feeling that this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. I hope the next time we meet, I'll be meeting her little BB & hubs. What a great day!
Pin It button on image hover