Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Thanks Sarah!!!!!!!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thanks Sarah!!!!!!!

Yesterday I received my What's Cooking Spring Exchange gift! This is my first time participating with the What's Cooking board, and to my surprise...my assigned Elfster was Sarah and she was already on my blog reader list! I did my research on her and hopefully put together a nice gift for her to receive from me as well. **Sarah, I hope you get it today or tomorrow!**We went back and forth on questions for each other, and it was fun emailing each other back and forth. I opened the box to find lots of treats for me to make and 3 large cookbooks!!!!!!!


**YUMMY, chocolate chips are a girl's best friend!**

Sarah, you hit it right on the money! I love to host parties, and entertain my guests...all the dips you provided me are perfect!! I can't wait to try them ALL! The cookbooks are awesome as well...I'll be pretty busy trying to read and comb through these books. I love Italian food, and the Indian cookbook will be fun as well! OMG...the cookies cookbook is filled with cookies that I love! I am super grateful and can't thank you enough for your wonderful gifts.
Thanks so much again Sarah!!!
Pin It button on image hover