Mrs. Regueiro's Plate: Happy 2nd Anniversary

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary

Eric and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in our wonderful home last night. It seemed just like yesterday that we had celebrated our 1st. I made a fabulous Julia Child dinner of Boeuf Bourguignon, buttered peas, pommes parisienne, and white chocolate strawberries for dessert. I'll follow up with the dinner posts shortly, but I wanted to celebrate with a nod to a infamous woman chef, Julia Child. Her husband supported her career and they were both devoted to each other all throughout their marriage. Eric and I are devoted to each other just like Julia & Paul and they had an iconic and wonderful marriage that everyone should have.
Julia Child had once said that "The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all of the time." I agree with her one hundred percent, Eric and I are a perfect pair for each other. We make each other laugh, devoted to making each other happy no matter what, and our love is strong and powerful. I can't imagine a day without Eric, it would devaste me to the ends of the earth. Last night I had asked Eric how much he loves me and he replied "I love you a whole lot, but my stomach loves you more." I chuckled, and I said "That's a good thing, because I love the both of you no matter what."
Pin It button on image hover